Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm going to T4G!!!!!!!!!

God in his kindness, has provided a plane ticket and a place at the T4G conference this year!

A month ago, our financial situation changed quite dramatically, and I was left wondering if I could go on pastoring.

During the time I was praying about this, I came across the Together for the Gospel 2006 videos on the web:
www.ligonier.org/rym.php

I found the videos so encouraging, and they confirmed to me to continue pastoring, and to trust God for finances.

Then about a week after being so encouraged by watching Mark Dever, Ligon Duncan, C J Mahaney, and Al Mohler talk about pastoral ministry, I was out of the blue offered a plane ticket to Kentucky and a ticket at the conference!

It is so amazing how God provides for us!

If any of you out in the blog-o-sphere are going to be at T4G 2008, then please contact me so that we can link up in Kentucky!

Peace
D